Friday, August 14, 2009

The Cell Phone Drama

A mysterious person turned up at my front door. I asked “What is your name?” She said it was “Kylie Anderson.”

She asked what my name was and I said it was “Dayna, Dayna Mathews.”

Kylie said“Can I play with you?" But Dayna was going to the movies.

Dayna said “Im going to the movies”.

“Can I come with you?” moped Kylie silently.

“Sure” said Dayna. “We are watching Life Is A Green Life”.

Off they went to the movies. “Oh I just need to get my cell phone" said Dayna, so she went back to her house to get her cell phone. Dayna came back outside with a smile on her face. “lets go” chirped Dayna.

Later at the movies Daynas cell phone went off. “Oh no” said Dayna and the usher sent them out.

Kylie and Dayna decided to go to the mall then go home .They had peered at all the garments they decided to go back to the movies again.

Dayna said “I'll remember to turn my cell phone off this time”.

“That’s a great idea” gloomed Kylie.

“We will watch 'Under The Sky'”. In two hours and forty four minutes they went home and on the way Dayna bought some sweets. When they got home Kylie said “I had a great time today. Maybe we could spend some more time together.”

“Yes” bellowed Dayna.

“What about on Saturday” said Kylie.

“Yes” said Dayna.

On Saturday morning Dayna got up and was really exited about Kylie coming over. An hour later Kylie phoned up Dayna and said she would ask her mum if it was OK if she went to her house instead.

“Mum” said Dayna “can I go to Kylies house instead of her coming over here.

“Yes you can" said Mum.

“Yes I can! I'll be over in about 15 minutes OK" Dayna said excitedly to Kylie.

“ok" said kylie. "Good bye."

By Murren

No comments: