Friday, August 14, 2009

Deep Deep Trouble

On a dark stormy night Constable Dayna Peek was driving her car around the city to see what people were doing. Suddenly she saw a boy with a bag on his back heading to the bank. Then the boy came out of the bank with heaps and heaps of money in the his bag and Dayna saw him and got out of her car and chased him and jumped on him and said “WHATS YOUR NAME?”“My name is Tom don’t hurt me”. Then she got of him and called his mum and she said to his mum “your child has just robbed the bank.”“Are you sure?” said his mum.“Yes I’m sure” she said sadly. Then he went home and as soon as his mum saw him she said to “Tom, you’re grounded!”“Why mum?”“Because you robbed the bank” cried mum “GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!”“O man” said Tom. The next day, he tried that again, but this time Dayna Peek was not looking, and Tom got away with all the money and went to Max and said “look – I got all this money.”“That is a lot of money” said Max. Then Tom got in the car and drove away, but when they were on the driveway, Dayna (the cop) saw Max and Tom with a bag in his hands, and she got out of the car and chased them, but they managed to get in the house and lock the door. However, Dayna broke the window to get in, and she said “you guys have robbed the bank again! You are going to JAIL for robbing the bank TWICE!”“Why? Said Tom “does Max have to go to jail as well?”“No” replied Dayna.Then Max said “Bye Tom, I will see you in SIX YEARS!”Six years later….Max said “Hi Tom. Was it cool there in jail?”“No – I got punched in the face by another robber!” replied Tom.“I will take you to the doctor” said Max.“Nooooooo – I will be fine” replied Tom.“OK, I will leave you here while I go to the doctor for an appointment”.“NO I DO NOT WANT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR” shouted Tom.“Why?” asked Max.“I don’t want to go to the doctor because last time I went to the doctor the nurse did a mistake and STABBED ME IN THE EYE!!!” replied Tom “but luckily the vitrious humour didn’t come out!”And Max rang the doctor again and said to the doctor “come to our house while he is not looking” said the Doctor.Tom screamed “why did you call the doctors again?”“Because you have a sore eye” explained Max. Then the doctor came, and he brought oxygen masks, just in case Tom ran out of oxygen while the doctor was doing surgery on his cheek. Three minutes later, the surgery was finished, and Tom said “that wasn’t too bad. I think I will go to the doctor next time I need surgery.”

ByPedmax

No comments: